Sunday, May 13, 2018

Weekly Reflection #2

May 13th, 6:00 PM.



 This week, I learned that sometimes it is more important to think about the big picture instead of one

little thing. If something on the project isn't working, find another way. I was working on a panel, but

it was not coming out the wayt I wanted it to, so I eventually decided to just change the drawing

because I did not want to halt the working process. I liked what I was doing, I just had to realize that I

had to use a different method to make the finished product good.


I was asked to decide between two topics because of my time limit. It mostly went as I expected,

despite that one part where I had to decide between topics and when I was having trouble finding a

way to finish the panel I was making. The benefits of this week are that I have more of the work I

need for the project done and am closer to being able to put out the finished result.


The work I did this week will help me acheive my goals of finishing this project and being able to

give it to Amy for her to use in a classroom setting. I am excited to keep working and show everyone

what I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment