Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Weekly Reflection #3

This was the last week for me to complete the major steps to the completetion of  my senior project.

Next Wednesday, I will be turning in the project that I have been working on for the past three weeks.

This week, I finished the book, laminated the pages, and made a book cover. I just need to laminate a

back page, finish out my evaluation, finish my slide show presentation, and give the whole

presentation at the Senior Project Exhibition.  I loved what I was doing. I think I am ready.


The easiest part of the week was doing the laminating. It only took about five minutes to use the

machine. I just had to let Erikka know in advance so that she could get the machine to warm up. I was

asked to laminate so that the pages stayed fresh and clean. The week went as I expected, and I learned

how to laminate! Besides Tech Week, the week the cast of the musical rehearses the entire show

every night,  it was not as eventful as the past ones because most of my work was done and I just had

to do a few more housekeeping jobs in order to finish up the final steps in order to complete the

project. I will benefit from this week's activities because I will have a finished product, and that is my

week's goal.


I can't wait to show everyone my three work's worth of work. Thanks for everyone's support!



1 comment:

  1. So proud of you, Remy. I can't wait to see your finished product too!

    Sincerely,

    Lori

    ReplyDelete