Sunday, May 6, 2018

Weekly Reflection #1

    This week, I learned more about planning, and that the more effort I put in, the more likely I can be

ahead of schedule. I ended up doing this with the script writing! I finised the scripts in three days,

even though I thought it was going to take me the whole first week.


    I liked what I was doing. The process of thinking up plotlines and ways that the characters would e

put in situations where they would have to explain anatomical concepts was a challenge, but overall it

was fun. My favorite part is the drawing though, because I love drawing and was able to do a lot with

the material that I had.


     I was asked to revise some of the script because it needed a little more detail. It is one that teaches

about the heart's circulatory system. This one needs the most detail because it has the most terms. I

undetstand why I would need to revise it.

 
  The benefits of this week's activities are that I got to finish the scripts and start the actual drawing

process. After I finish the drawings, I can put in the dialogue.

   
  What I did helped achieve my goals because it helped me take steps towards finishing the scripts

that I needed to do in order to finish the book, and I finished them a few days earlier than I thought I

would, so I feel accomplished with this week's goals.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Remy

    Your story line of how you are working is exciting! I am so curious about the drawings!! Can you input an teasers to show us your drawing drafts? Love that you are doing this!!

    ReplyDelete